My baby is one.
This is the last of these shots I will do... as you can see, it is getting tougher to do them anyway (I should do a post of outtakes!)
I am a little at a loss for words... I am sad that he isn't the newborn baby we brought home from the hospital, but I absolutely love the person he is becoming! What a blessing! Colin has brought more joy to our lives than I could have ever imagined. I just can't believe it has been a whole year!
- almost walking... he have taken steps by himself, but I would consider him "walking" yet
- eating everything in sight! Well... except he gets picky when it comes to anything green, but the boy has an appitite!
- sleeps 10 -12 hours at night and takes two 1-2 hour naps
- is soooo busy!
- copies what we do... if we cough, he coughs... if we laugh, he laughs... anything!
- has started throwing toys/balls
- is almost finished nursing (we are down to 1 feeding a day... and I have mixed emotions about that as well!)
Tomorrow is the big party! What a great first birthday!!