Tuesday, August 23, 2011
How did this happen...
My sweet little man is 11 months old! I just can't believe it!
- clapping, waving "hey" and "bye"
- pointing to things he wants
- grunting ALL the time, and this can mean various things... I'm hungry, I'm full, I'm tired... pretty much anything.
- standing up on everything!
- cruising along tables
- walking with a toy (or a chair) (or actually anything that moves, he will walk with it)
- starting to dance (yay!)
- getting very picky! I am going to have to start disguising his veggies!
- sleeping from 7 - 6:30
- taking 2 naps, each is usually between 1 - 2 hours long
- eats 3 meals a day and 2 snacks
- nursing 4 times a day, but we will soon be introducing cows milk
- growing up waaay too fast for this mama!
Colin is really such a good baby! Since he was just a couple months old everyone asks "is he always this good?" and the answer is Yes. I know I say it all the time, but we are so very blessed. I am just so in love with our little boy and thank God every day that he chose us to be Colin's parents.
Posted by Kelly at 7:36 PM