This past weekend Garet and I were very productive! I got motivated to clean out our office. We decided a few weeks ago that we were going to repaint a couple of the dressers that we already had and put them in the nursery. I honestly wasn't expecting to get this project started this weekend, and even more I definitely wasn't expecting to finish the project! But we did!! (By the way, I use the term "we" loosely... I obviously couldn't help that much, so my wonderful husband gets the credit for this!)
Here is one of the dressers before... I didn't get a chance to take a picture of the other one (Garet was too fast!) I also had already started taking off the lovely gold handles, so that's why they are only on the top drawer.
Here is a close up. Please excuse the printer on top :)
Garet had to sand the dressers and drawers, then prime them.
After he primed and painted two coats of paint, I actually did some work! I figured out where the new knobs were going to go. Hey - it was a tough job. I had to measure and make sure everything was lined up perfectly! So after my job, G drilled the holes and put the knobs in.
And viola! Finished! Here is our new changing table/dresser! I can't wait to get everything all put together!!
Monday night everything was all ready to be moved back inside! Here he is!