Sunday, November 20, 2011

HAPPY {early} Thanksgiving...

Guess who is home????????????????

MY BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!

Surprise! 

He was able to come home early from his deployment to Afghanistan!

Kailey told us (me and my parents) about 2 months ago... but we couldn't say anything.  And like Eric said, nothing is definite until I am on that plane!  So, we have kept our mouths shut.  Last time he was home, Morgan wasn't born yet! 

Don't worry I have plenty of pictures to share!  I am just beside myself with excitement!!!! 
PRAISE GOD! 

(these pictures were taken from before Eric left, at the end of June.  I put this together before we came to welcome Eric home.  I wanted to have something to post =)  I will have the homecoming pictures soon)

1 comment:

Wife, Mama, Meghan said...

SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!!! I AM OVERYJOYED! SENDING MY LOVE!!!!