I am keeping track of all the updates on Addison at the top of the blog... it is an easy way for me to click and look back on what was going on.
- eating baby oatmeal twice a day, and just started eating "real" food. Green beans. And she will eat them, but she shudders every once in awhile =)
- Nursing every three to four hours during the day.
- Sleeps between 6 - 9 hours at night in her crib.
- Loves being able to sit up and see the world, she plays in her bouncer a lot because of this!
- talking. Not lots, but she will get going and just babble, it is really cute.
- shaking everything that gets in her hands. Like at warp speed.
- likes her baths, but is still very calm in the bathtub (unlike Colin the kicker).
- loves Suzi - she smiles so big when Suzi comes in the room.
- Loves her big brother! Colin makes her laugh all the time!
I can't believe Addison is already 5 months! What a blessing! I love that we have a little girl =) She totally completes our family. Her little personality is coming out. She is so so so happy - BUT when she gets hungry or tired, watch it. The girl has a pair of lungs for sure!