Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Weekend away...

This past weekend, Colin went to stay with Garet's mom.  It is amazing how much I missed him!!!!  It was soooo quiet!  While he was gone, we got LOTS done!  We finished painting the living room AND the guest bath!  I will show pictures when it is completely done (like the curtains, pictures... )
 
So, Garet's mom was AMAZING at sending us updates- pictures and videos - of our little man!  I loved that!  He had a blast!  His cousin Carly was there too.  I think they all had a good time.  Here are just a few of the pictures I got this weekend...




Even though he had fun, and even though we got a lot done, I am so happy to have him home =)
While he was gone, this little lady started riding up front in the shopping cart, and sitting in a high chair at restaurants though!
 
Now we have to start preparing for Thanksgiving!  Wow!  It got here fast!

No comments: