Friday, June 6, 2008

I got the fever...

Garet and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary at the beginning of this week. We did dinner, and small gifts, but our BIG gift is that we are going to St. John next week!!!


So... you should know, Garet and I used to live on St. John in the US Virgin Islands. It was the BEST place and we LOVED it there! We have been off island now for about 3 years (wow!) and every now and then one of us will say "I've got the fever" meaning "I am missing the islands and want to go back!"

Since we are going next week, I have been remembering all the fun times, and cool people and places we like to go! So I thought I'd go back through some old pictures! The one at the top left was taken from our shower (yes, you heard me right).


This one to the right was taken on a hike we went on to watch the sunrise. We had to wake up super early, but it was well worth it!

We can't wait! I have everything all organized (in my head) as to what I am going to pack! I'm sure I'll have tons more pictures when we get back! =)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

We will miss you guys but I hope you have a wonderful time. I might hide in your suite case :)