Monday, June 9, 2008

Relaxing weekend...

So our weekend was great! We cleaned (not fun - but neccessary) on Saturday morning. Those that know us well know we get up between 6 and 7 just because we can't sleep in. So after that we had plenty of time for Garet to go on a bike ride, and me to walk Suzi. Well about 2 hours later, Garet called me... lost... He had biked through a neighborhood across the street, and somehow ended up pretty much on the highway?!? Who knows how he did it, but I had to drive a good 20 miles to pick him up!

We grilled out with some friends on Saturday night, which was a lot of fun! In fact, it was so much fun that Garet and I decided to grill out again Sunday night =) This is Garet grilling, and Suzi hanging out with her ball...
We had awesome weather! It was almost too hot, but that's the way I like it! So now, it is back to work - but for only 3 more days after today!!!! Yay!

No comments: