Saturday, February 7, 2009

Saturday...

What a beautiful day it was today! After Garet and I woke up this morning we went on a long walk around the neighborhood. Suzi wasn't able to go with us because she was sick... so sad! She LOVES walks! She loves them so much that we can't even say "walk" around her... we have to say "w".

When we got back we sat out in the backyard with her for awhile. We got out her favorite purple ball, so she kicked that around some.



It was so pretty out! I am definitely ready for some warm weather! I even got a little sunburned! That just goes to show how little of the sun I see! It was around 9 in the morning when we were sitting outside! I thought living in the Islands would give me a perma-tan, boy was I wrong!

Now it's off to the grocery store for me!

No comments: