Saturday, February 21, 2009

Wonderful weather...

Yay, it's the weekend!! Today was beautiful! I thought we were supposed to get rain today, but boy were the weather people wrong! (not that that is unusual)



Garet had to work this morning, then he had a meeting tonight - so it was just us girls for the most part of today. I started the morning off like any other Saturday... cleaning... Does anyone else do this? It seems to be the only day that I actually have time!



Anyway, then I got Suzi's favorite toy back out. Since she has been sick we have been hiding it from her. I figured it had been long enough so I let her play with it for awhile. When I looked out to the backyard, I say this...
(nose smudges courtesy of Suzi, please excuse them!)

So I grabbed my book and my water and headed out. It was sooo nice! A little windy, but when you are sitting in the sun it wasn't too bad. There wasn't a cloud in the sky! See...
I love days like this! I am so ready for spring!

No comments: