Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day...

We had a wonderful Valentine's Day yesterday!

That morning we actually slept in! (well if you consider 7:30 sleeping in) We got some fun stuff out of the way too - like straighting the house and going grocery shopping! Garet and I had talked about it and decided that we didn't want to have to get in the crowd of people that were going out for dinner last night, so we went to a nice lunch instead. There is a little cafe down the street, it was good food and no wait!

After lunch I got a crock pot meal cookin' so that would be ready for us to have last night for dinner. I LOVE my crock pot! Then we went to the movies. We saw Slumdog Millionaire. If you haven't seen it, you should! It was really good!!

Our dinner was all ready when we got home, and boy was it good! Oh and Garet got me a gift card to Terrame Spa! I am soo excited! I'll have to figure out what I am going to go get!

Well we are headed out for a walk!

No comments: