Sunday, May 3, 2009

Rainy weekend...

What a pretty weekend we've had...
KIDDING! It has been raining NON STOP! I am soo sick of it! Yesterday I went to a baby shower, right before everyone left, the skies opened and it started pouring again. I made it home and as soon as I walked in the door Garet called me. He was at Walmart doing some shopping. He said that Walmart had just made an announcement for everyone to get to the middle of the store because we are in a tornado warning!! hahaha So poor Garet was stuck with a bunch of random people in the women's stocking aisle in Walmart for about 30 minutes! Suzi and I took cover in the closet.

Also yesterday I made some cinnamon bread! It turned out really good - the only problem is that my bread doesn't rise as much as I think it should. What makes it rise? I know I left it sitting long enough...

Today, after we got home from church, I saw this guy...
He was just hanging out on our patio table outside. Garet and I are going a little stir crazy being inside. We took a trip to Target a little bit ago - mainly just to get out of the house. There was a break in the rain when we left. We walked around the whole store and by the time we left, it was pouring down rain again! We just ran to the car - and got soaked in the process. Well it's time for dinner... hopefully the rain will stop soon!!!

Here is a picture I took of Suzi. Can't you just hear her saying, "Mom stop taking pictures of me!" :)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Poor Garet. Taylor got stuck in the UAH Fitness Center men's locker room when the warning went off!