Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Birthday Cake...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DAD!!!

Today is my dad's birthday! I really wish I was in Charlotte to celebrate! Only 2 more weeks and I'll be there (for Thanksgiving!)


I made this cake in cake class! It was my first cake :)

Happy Birthday Dad! I love you!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On that note - I am taking a cake class! A co-worker and I decided to take a class because we were both interested in making "fun" cakes! Seriously if I could do it all over again, I think I would want to do something like that. Like the big crazy cakes you see on Food Network! Anyway, this week we had to bring in a cake that was iced, and we learned some techniques to do with it. (I had to do the rainbow on this cake) And we started learning how to make roses! I am really excited about it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your Dad loved his long distance cake. Thank you honey..does it taste as good as it looks?
Can't wait to see you soon.
Love from NC!!
Mom and Dad