Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving...

I am thankful for:

- My husband. He is wonderful and I love him more and more each day! He lifts me up and makes me laugh. He is my best friend and I thank God for him everyday!
- My family. I have the BEST family! I miss them so much! They are always there for me, no matter what!
- My dog. Suzi. She has my heart, what can I say! She is my baby.

- Friends. I have some really great friends! I have made new friends in each "stage" of my life, and they are all so very dear to me!

- Sunrises. God makes the most beautiful pictures! I really love waking up and seeing the sunrise. God's creation is truly amazing!

- My church. I feel so blessed that we have found the church we did. I feel like both Garet and I have grown so much since we first started there. God knew what He was doing when He brought us to Huntsville (as if I had doubts! :) )

- Experiences. Even though some of my experiences have not been the most pleasant - I am thankful for each one. Through them I have learned, grown, and become a better person.

I am sure there are so many more! Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!
I am off to enjoy some yummy food with my family!

No comments: