Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Here comes the bride...

Garet and I are taking off tomorrow... we're headed to Charlotte for MY BROTHER'S WEDDING!!! I can't believe my little brother is getting married!! I am soo excited for him! And I just love Kailey. It is going to be such a fun wedding! I wish I was already on the road there :)

Because of work, we will probably won't get on the road until about 1:00, so that puts us in Charlotte around 7 or so... not too bad. Friday we will have the rehearsal dinner. Then all day Saturday will be wedding festivities! Bridesmaids Brunch, hair and makeup, getting dressed, having fun!
The picture is from the day they told my parents they were engaged - back in July.

I am just overjoyed that my brother found someone to spend the rest of his life with! I can't wait to be there!! I will be sure to take tons of pictures!!

1 comment:

The Melton's said...

Enjoy the weekend! It will be a wonderful new beginning to their lives! How exciting!