Colin is 6 months old today! Wow! I know I say it every month, but time just flies so fast!!
- Eating rice cereal, and has started fruits, twice a day
- Sitting up for a few minutes at a time, unassisted
- Scooting around everywhere on his belly
- Still loving books
- Grabbing his feet and sucking his toes
- Talking all the time
- Takes two (short) naps everyday, and sleeps from 8 pm - 7 am (waking up once to eat)
- Grabbing for anything in his sight
- Loving Suzi! He is so interested in her! He sqeals and smiles when he sees her (and braces for a lick!)
Garet and I feel so blessed to have our sweet little man! He has brought us more joy than we thought possible. I really can't believe he is halfway to one!! Crazy! We are trying to soak up every moment with him. He is changing so fast and I want to remember everything!