Saturday, March 12, 2011

Travels...

We went out of town at the end of last week.  We flew to Wilmington, NC.  Colin helped me pack...

He was sooo perfect on the flight there!  He slept during both flights.

Before our first flight, Colin decided to spit up on my leg, so my pant leg was soaked, and then he decided to spit up on the chair where I was sitting, so I pretty much looked like I peed my pants.  And on the second plane, te flight attendent was giving his speech, and didn't realize that the microphone wasn't cut on.  He was doing all the gestures and everything!  So then he had to redo it all.  It was pretty funny

We didn't get to spend too much time in the hotel, but it was nice to have a huge bed for Colin to play on!

We got to see my mom and two of my aunts, and my brother!!  It was so much fun!  I posted on A Beane A Day of seeing them.

1 comment:

Lacey said...

I swear you have the happiest, smiliest baby! Glad you got some family time! Eric looks ready for his baby!