So here are a few bullets of what we've been up to:
- Colin turned 18 months on Friday! Can you believe my baby boy is a year and a half?! He is so busy! And LOVES to be outside and get dirty =)
- Garet and I went to Charlotte the weekend before last, then G and Suzi came back here for the week, while Colin and I made ourselves at home with my parents. Then G and Suzi came back last weekend to get us =) It was so nice to just chill at my parents house!
- While we were in Charlotte, Garet and I got to go out on a date! We went to see The Hunger Games! I LOVED these books and was so excited to see the movie! I loved it - I'm not so sure G did =) I felt like it followed the book and did a great job of putting a visual to it. Then we went to dinner and got some frozen yogurt! It was so nice!
- Before we left Charlotte Eric, Kailey, and Morgan came! It was a quick visit for them since Eric had to work, but it was sooo nice to catch up with them! And little Miss Morgan is a doll! Colin had fun sharing his toys with her.
- We are so excited for this summer - we think Colin is going to have a blast at the beach! He loves water and he loves sand/dirt, so he's definitely going to love the beach! It is nice that we only live about 30 - 45 min from it now! I've already put him in his bathing suit (he kept getting soaked at my parents house!)
- That's all I can think of right now... I will try to be better about keeping this updated! Here are my favorite guys! (Colin is really good at giving kisses!)