Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Food...

I have made some food recently from Pinterest, so I thought I would share some...

Buffalo Chicken - This was sooo good!  The chicken was so tender!  Garet devoured it =)  Really simple, not bad for you, so good! 




Alfredo Chicken Lasagna - Very simple.  This was good... nothing special, but I would probably make it again.  I just used premade alfredo cause I'm lazy like that.  There aren't any measurements for the sauce, so I just eyed it, and would probably use more next time.

Homemade Fruit Snacks - again, with Colin I don't give him sweets and sugar, and I have found that these fruit snacks are loaded with sugar and high fructose corn syrup... so I made my own.  It was a major bust.  I tried them and they were gross.  I am very much a texture person... I made strawberry, so I could taste the little seeds.  Then I gave some to Colin and he said, "not like this mommy."  So there ya have it.  Gross.

Biscuit Doughnuts - These were really good... I made them for the SuperBowl.  I mean, you can't go wrong with fried dough right?...  Just a note: don't use the flaky biscuits, they poof up way too big!  I had to half them.

Stuffed Chicken - Super yummy!  And easy!  And good for you!  I have made this a couple times, once with pepperjack cheese, and once with mozzarella... much better with pepperjack!

-Cheesy Jalapeno Popper Chicken - This was really good!  My stuff kind of oozed out, so I needed to use the toothpicks better to keep it all in, but we just scooped it up and put it on top.  I got this from something I pinned, but couldn't find it so here is the website.


Guess I am into stuffed stuff =)
Oh and chicken.  I get really weired out handling meat. 
Overall good job Pinterest!

3 comments:

Lacey said...

That buffalo chicken recipe is one of my favorites! It sounds like we like very similar foods, so I'm adding all of these to my list to try! Thanks for testing them out for me. ;)

Hunter and Tyler's family... said...

Thanks for the recipes! Yummmmo!!!! I'm starving now. Thanks. LOL.

L Davis said...

I'm so glad you like to cook!