Thursday, May 9, 2013

Tick tock...

We have literally been counting down the days until we meet our sweet girl (tomorrow!)!  I have gotten super uncomfortable this week.  Sleep is almost nonexistent, but I'm not sure if it is because I am pregnant or because I can't breathe from having a horrible head cold!  I am praying that it passes without getting to anyone else! 

We have tried to spend as much time as a family as possible these past few days.  When Garet isn't working we are usually all together.  We've been out to dinners and had a fun afternoon at the frozen yogurt place!  We have all watched Colin's favorite shows together (Clifford and Curious George).  We are just soaking up these last few days as our family of 4 (yes I include Suzi, duh!)

Garet and I have moments where we look at each other and are like, whoa Addison will be here this time NEXT week! and this time in 48 hours! and now, this time TOMORROW!  It is amazing. 
 
Just like with Colin, there is absolutely no way to imagine how our life is about to change.  I have no clue what to expect or how things are going to play out.  I really think that Colin is going to be an amazing big brother!  He has a gift to give Addison and we have been talking about how he is going ot meet her.  We made cupcakes yesterday for my mom's birthday (she will be here today) and for Addison's birthday.  Colin loves to sing Happy Birthday to people and then eat cupcakes =)
 
We have had a great day today... it is (finally!) super nice outside, 70's yay!  So I took Colin out to play in his watertable...
 
It took him about 5 minutes to get this wet!  It was perfect though!  Garet was able to join us for lunch so we had a picnic on the patio, then it was right back out to the water!  I love my boy so much and am so excited to see our family in this next stage of our lives.  God has truly blessed us. 
 

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Good luck tomorrow! Can't wait to see little miss Addison!

L Davis said...

Your lives are surely about to change, but it will be so wonderful! You and Garet are great parents and Colin is such a good boy..Life is about to be greater! I'm excited for us all!