Thursday, March 20, 2014

10 months...

I am keeping track of all the updates on Addison at the top of the blog... it is an easy way for me to click and look back on what was going on.

Addison is getting such a personality!!
She is feisty too =)  When I take something away from her, boy does she let me know she isn't happy about it!  Or when Colin goes to give her a hug (a big, hard squeeze) she looks at me (with terror) and lets out some cries.  Then when he lets go, she smiles.  What a turkey.


Addison is...
cruising around everything.
walking while pushing toys or chairs.
still clueless about what a schedule is... sometimes she will nap in the morning, sometimes in the afternoon, sometimes (but rarely) both.
sleeping from around 7 to 7, still waking up once.
talking all the time.
dancing!  The girl loves to dance around... she will flap her arms like crazy when there is music!
eating more and more table food.  I think she prefers it, but there is only so much she can have right now.
loving being on beds with pillows.  She will flop around and laugh.  It is hilarious!
pulling up on the windows now. 
attached to her blanket.  The one Colin got her when she was born.  I love it!
wearing 12 month clothes.
loving being outside!
enjoying her bath time... she likes to splash

 
Oh.my.goodness. I love this little lady!
She is so funny!  What a personality she has!  She is such a flirt!  She will stare at someone, then bring out her big smile and squint her nose up.  It gets them every time =)
Colin loves her so much.  When she cries he will run and either get her a toy or an ice teether.  Addison loves him too, but sometimes he will give her a big hug and she doesn't seem to appreciate that quite so much.
As you can see in the picture above she has 4 teeth with 2 more starting to poke through.
She is so much fun and I am just trying to prepare myself for her to walk... I feel like it will be soon!

No comments: