Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Want a card...

I think I have mentioned that I work (very) part time... I help out a lady in our neighborhood with her Etsy shop and Facebook account.  I also help out my BFF with her website (here)  =)

I also have a sister-in-law with an Etsy shop as well as know a couple people with one. 
I was thinking of a way to make some extra cash... and thought I would try one myself.  Now... I am very uncomfortable "marketing" myself, but I figured I would put it out there and see what happens.

I LOVE playing around with pictures and designing photo books with my pictures in it.  I have gotten a yearly photo book every year since Garet and I were married.  For gifts I LOVE making things like this for other people too.  For birthdays, I usually make my own cards and then upload them to Shutterfly and order through them.  Or for Colin's birthday's, or showers I have helped host, I love to make the invitations for them. 

So... that is what I am doing.  These are all digital cards... so I would work with you in designing a card (or you can choose one I have already done).  Then I would email you the card in jpeg format and you can do whatever you want with it... upload it to a website like Shutterfly or Walmart (anywhere you can print cards) and print a card through them, or just email the card to others.

Here is the link: https://www.etsy.com/shop/KellysPaper?ref=si_shop

The cards can have a picture on them, or just the wording.  I have tons of fonts and can do any size.  I usually do a 5x7 format.  Right now I am working on making Addison's FIRST birthday invitation!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Kelly these are SO cute! Good luck with the Etsy shop. I had great luck with mine before. :) I'll definitely keep you in mind for invitations.

L Davis said...

The best to you, Honey..you're so very good with pictures, formats, and all the bells and whistles..I hope you get some business from this shop!