Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Fish Rodeo...

On Saturday I helped Garet with the "Fish Rodeo". I know what you are thinking, and I had no clue what it was either! Garet had to be there at 4 in the morning, yep 4:00 AM. I told him I would volunteer to help out, so I didn't have to be there until about 7:45. (If I haven't mentioned before, Garet is a District Executive for the Boy Scouts, so that is what this was all about.) He was working the whole time. I was put in charge of one of the stations - the boys had to label and draw a fish. It was SOO cute! There were so many little kids in their scout uniforms! It was adorable! The kids just fished and got judged on the biggest, smallest, ugliest, etc. The weather was perfect, and they grilled hot dogs for everyone for lunch. Have I mentioned how cute all of these kids were!!! They were so excited when they had a fish. It was a lot of fun, but we were exhausted by the time we got home!

Oh, and I just heard that the Panther's won!! WOO HOO! Go Carolina!

No comments: