Saturday, November 8, 2008

Saturday...

This morning I woke up and looked in the backyard... It was covered with leaves! You couldn't hardly even see the ground! It really looks like fall now!

Suzi and I are having another girls weekend. Garet is away for work. He is actually camping out in the middle of Talladega speedway with a bunch of scouts. They estimated between 8,000 and 12,000 people that were going to be camping this weekend!

So, I have been taking advantage of this beautiful fall weather! There was not a cloud in the sky, so Suzi and I hung out outside most of the morning. The trees are almost all finished changing colors. It is so pretty to look up our hill at all the trees on the mountain. This one is in our backyard.

Suzi about blends in with all the leaves :)
I also went and bought some Pansies to plant out front. I didn't get around to planting them today, that will be tomorrow's project. And Garet will be home tomorrow!

No comments: