Monday, November 24, 2008

Short week...

I have no pictures because my camera is broken... just to prepare you for a pictureless post.

This week, I only have to work for 2 days!! Whoopee!! So, today is pretty much my Thursday. I am so excited that Thanksgiving is almost here!

This past weekend was nice and relaxing. Garet and I didn't do too much. We did go check out Best Buy to narrow down our choice of camera. We are going to shop the day after Thanksgiving to hopefully get a good deal on a camera. I did find one I liked. I wanted to have it picked out so I didn't have to search for one on on Black Friday - cause I'm sure it will be crazy! I think I am going to get a Canon. It isn't a fancy one with lens, or anything like that. It is just your simple point and shoot camera, but I am excited about it :)

Garet went out this weekend with his chainsaw and chopped up some firewood. So we are prepared for the cold weather now! I LOVE having fires!

For Thanksgiving, we are traveling to Michigan to spend the holiday with one of Garet's sisters and her family. Right now, it is snowing and they are expecting about 2 inches. That should make for an interesting car ride... It will be neat to see some snow though, like REAL snow. We just don't get much snow in Alabama - or even in North Carolina when we lived there. Right now Suzi is getting a bath at Petsmart so she will be a clean, good smelling guest.

No comments: