Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Voting...

It's Election Day!! GO VOTE!!!

I was there at 6:45 this morning and didn't get out of there until 8:30! But I did it, and I'm done thinking about it now :) I tried to miss the craziness of it all - little did I know that everyone with the last names A - F decided to vote at the same time this morning. I was almost at the door and they started calling all last names except A - F. Go figure. It was very organized though.

This past Sunday our preacher talked briefly about the election, and he made a point to say that no matter who is elected, God is in control! That is something I think a lot of people need to hear, including me. It is so easy to get wrapped up in all the hype of politics, especially when that is ALL that is on t.v., radio, even calling my cell phone!

So, go vote! Hope your wait is shorter than mine was :)

1 comment:

Carrie said...

We got to the polls around 7:30 and didn't get out until 10:00, but it's done and I'm glad that I voted! It felt like Pastor Mark was preaching straight to me on Sunday! I (also) get way to worked up about elections! I have been repeating to myself "God is on His Throne" over and over again today!