Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving in Michigan, part 2...

On Friday morning, Garet, Jay (nephew), and I woke up at 5:30 a.m. to get caught up with the other crazy people shopping on Black Friday. I set out to get a new camera! And they had just the one I picked out! I especially like the color accent feature... that allows you to just have one color throughout your picture. When we got back I had to play with it...
Suzi had gotten a new ball as a treat while we were there. This is with the purple highlighted.

Then we got to go see the girls at their horseback riding lessons! You should know that I LOVE LOVE LOVE horses!! I started riding when I was 5, and it has been awhile since I have ridden. So this was just great to see the girls riding, and just to be in a barn was refreshing! I just love this picture...

That is Kelly waiting on her horse.


Mary Kay and her horse, Monte


Kelly and her horse, Shadow
After riding, we got to hang out some at the house. Have you ever heard of Guitar Hero?? Well, if you haven't - it is this video game that you have a guitar and you play songs. Anyway, man it is hard! :) Seriously, I couldn't hang - after you are finished and if you did well the screen tells you "you rock!" Well, I never got the "you rock" after I was finished playing.
Mary Kay, Me, Kelly

Jay and Garet

That night for dinner, Kim and Mark took us to their country club to have dinner. It was soo good! I think I ate more that night than on Thanksgiving!

No comments: