Sunday, September 13, 2009

Baking...

Yesterday I got on a baking kick! When we were at the campground this past weekend, my mom gave me a breadmaker! and Garet and I got a lot of apples at the apple festival. So... I decided to make bread and an apple pie. Garet took this when I was getting the apples ready - see the breadmaker going behind me?! I am so excited about it :)
There are so many different breads I could make, but I actually had everything on hand to make whole wheat bread. It is so good!
Here is my apple pie. It turned out really good too! And I got to use my new cake dome - again I was so excited to use it. (I realize it really doesn't take much to get me excited)
While everyone else here was watching the Alabama or Auburn games, I was baking away!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you, little Miss Kelly Homemaker!
xoxo, Mom

Carrie said...

Wow! Those look amazing!