Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween...

Well today is Halloween. Garet is out of town for work. Suzi decided to get sick. On Thursday she started having an upset stomach (I'll spare you the details) and then yesterday she seemed better. I didn't think too much of it. But then last night she woke me up every.single.hour to go out. I am not even kidding... I looked at the clock each time: 1 o'clock, 2 o'clock, 3, 4... So I am tired to say the least. She spent the morning at the vet, and is now sleeping. She'll be fine, thank goodness! It's always so tough when they can't tell you what's wrong.

Anyway, I am probably just going to hand out candy tonight. Some friends of ours are having a party, but I didn't even think of what to be, and now I am just exhausted from not getting sleep, and then running around all day (I took advantage of the dog not being here and cleaned the house!)

Hope everyone has a great Halloween!! Can't wait to see pictures of the costumes :)

1 comment:

The Melton's said...

Suzi managed to destroy her big red ball too? Silly doggie!