Sunday, March 14, 2010

80's night...

What a busy weekend!! On Friday night Garet and I went to an 80's party! Our Sunday school class tries to get together once a month for a social... this month was bringing back the 80's! It was a blast! I only got a couple pics of us before we left. I knew there would be plenty of other cameras while we were there. And yes, I did crimp my hair! It was so much fun to reminisce about the 80's fashions and music!

After church today I went to a baby shower. When I got home, my poor husband was laying on the couch... sick. There has been a horrible stomach bug going around here. My poor hubby!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh that is hilarious!!! Love the outfits! I have heard about this stomach bug going around. Hope you don't get it!

Wife, Mama, Meghan said...

Aww ya'll look so cute! I am waiting/dying to see some belly pictures! I am such a sucker for cute pregnant bellies and I have no doubt you will be one of the cutest!

Anonymous said...

wow, what memories this picture brings back! Ya'll are too cute