Thursday, March 11, 2010

Update...

(this is going to be random... just a warning)

Well I have been really slack with blogging - but honestly it's because there really haven't been much going on to blog about. I know many people ask if I am taking belly pictures, and yes I am but you can't really see too much right now. I will post some pics of it, I promise - I know that most people that read the blog aren't here and want to see how things are progressing :)

I have been super busy with work. I had to work most of last weekend, so I am getting tomorrow off, which I am SUPER excited about! Garet has been really busy too - we are both ready for a vacation!!

Speaking of vacation... we are leaving in a little over a week to head back to the wonderful St. John! We can't wait!! I am ready to start packing! (I'm not kidding, I really might start this weekend - is that crazy?) It will be so nice to get some time away and relax! Oh - and we are taking my parents! They've never been, so it will be fun to show them around!

Today I am 12 weeks. On one hand it seems like, wow I am already 12 weeks! On the other it seems like, man I am only 12 weeks! I have been feeling good though. Just tired, but hopefully that will get better in the next week or two. I go back for an appointment next week.

The weather was finally nice last weekend! On Sunday we were able to get out on a long walk - it was perfect! And boy did Suzi appreciate it! This week, however, has been raining and gross. I can't wait until Spring!

Well, I better get back to work...

1 comment:

Lacey said...

I am so jealous of your vacation next week! And no, not crazy for packing early cause I do it too. Well, unless we are both crazy...

But anyways, I'm so looking forward to your blogs over your pregnancy! Keep them coming! :)