So I have been tagged!
Missy tagged me to do a post of 10 random things about myself... here goes...
1. I hate seafood! Gross! I have tried lobster and crab, and I'll eat it, but would never order it. But seafood in general - yuck!
2. Speaking of seafood... I really can't stand fish... or birds. In the ocean I hate for fish to come near me! And birds... they creep me out - is that weird? This goes for butterflies too... pretty from a distance but please don't get close to me!
3. I am about to be the sister of a U.S. Marine!! My brother graduates from bootcamp in 14 more days! I am soooo proud of him! And I miss him so much!
4. I'm pretty sure peanut butter is my favorite food of all time. I eat it by the spoonful. Seriously. It is bad - any time I get ice cream or a milkshake it must have peanut butter in it. And no, it isn't a pregnancy thing, I have been like this.
5. I LOVE Eminem! I can't help it... he is amazing!
6. We don't have cable. or DVR (isn't that what records t.v. shows?) And I'm happy about that. I don't know what I'm missing - which is good because I could probably watch t.v. all day long if I had the time!
7. I would love to go to Australia or Ireland! In fact, in my spare time I used to speak in an Irish accent. Just ask Garet. (it was only in front of him and Suzi actually, and I stopped doing it because he would tell other people about it and make me "do the accent" in front of others.) (Don't ask me to do it.) (Thanks)
8. I hate shopping. Like clothes shopping. I really need a personal shopper because I really can't stand going to the mall and looking for clothes!
9. We went through infertility and treatments for about a year and a half before we got pregnant with Colin. I am open about it, and actually think that brought Garet and I closer to each other and it definitely allowed us to build a stronger relationship with God. I am thankful for our struggles because we wouldn't be who we are today if we hadn't gone through them.
10. I am soooo excited about becoming a mom!! And so excited to see Garet as a dad! (6 more weeks!)
That took longer than I thought it would!
I tag anyone that looks at this! =)