Friday, August 13, 2010

Random Things...

So I have been tagged! 
Missy tagged me to do a post of 10 random things about myself... here goes...

1. I hate seafood!  Gross!  I have tried lobster and crab, and I'll eat it, but would never order it.  But seafood in general - yuck! 

2.  Speaking of seafood... I really can't stand fish... or birds.  In the ocean I hate for fish to come near me!  And birds... they creep me out - is that weird?  This goes for butterflies too... pretty from a distance but please don't get close to me!

3.  I am about to be the sister of a U.S. Marine!!  My brother graduates from bootcamp in 14 more days!  I am soooo proud of him!  And I miss him so much! 

4.  I'm pretty sure peanut butter is my favorite food of all time.  I eat it by the spoonful.  Seriously.  It is bad - any time I get ice cream or a milkshake it must have peanut butter in it.  And no, it isn't a pregnancy thing, I have been like this. 

5.  I LOVE Eminem!  I can't help it... he is amazing! 

6.  We don't have cable.  or DVR (isn't that what records t.v. shows?)  And I'm happy about that.  I don't know what I'm missing - which is good because I could probably watch t.v. all day long if I had the time!

7.  I would love to go to Australia or Ireland!  In fact, in my spare time I used to speak in an Irish accent.  Just ask Garet.  (it was only in front of him and Suzi actually, and I stopped doing it because he would tell other people about it and make me "do the accent" in front of others.)  (Don't ask me to do it.)  (Thanks)

8.  I hate shopping.  Like clothes shopping.  I really need a personal shopper because I really can't stand going to the mall and looking for clothes!

9.  We went through infertility and treatments for about a year and a half before we got pregnant with Colin.  I am open about it, and actually think that brought Garet and I closer to each other and it definitely allowed us to build a stronger relationship with God.  I am thankful for our struggles because we wouldn't be who we are today if we hadn't gone through them.

10.  I am soooo excited about becoming a mom!!  And so excited to see Garet as a dad!  (6 more weeks!)

That took longer than I thought it would! 
I tag anyone that looks at this!  =)

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Wow, I could use numbers 1, 2, 4, 5, 8 and 10 in my list too. Thanks, you just did half of my list for me! ;)

But yeah, I love Eminem too...his latest CD is sooo good!