Wow! My baby is three months old! and about to celebrate his first Christmas!
So... here is what he has been up to:
- Grabbing his toys
- Don't think he's discovered his hands, but he sure likes to suck on them!
- Laughing! It's the most wonderful sound!
- Kicks and scoots around
- Loves looking at books that we read to him, he really concentrates on all the pictures
- Follows us all around (with his eyes)!
- Is very alert during the day!
- Still hates tummy time, but can hold his head up like a champ on my stomach
- Is getting really good at holding his head up in general. He gets a little "bobble head" at times, but is improving =)
- Sleeps up to 7 hours straight at night (although sometimes he wakes up every 3 hours)
- "Talks" all the time!
He is such a blessing to us! We really have a good baby! I'm not just saying that because I'm his mom either! We are just so thankful to have Colin and are so excited to help him celebrate his first Christmas!