Saturday, December 4, 2010

Movin' on up...

My little man is getting big!  So big, in fact, that I had to move him from his cradle in our room to his crib in his room. 

Garet's dad made Colin a beautiful cradle!  It was wonderful, and perfect to have in our room.  It really made night feedings much easier!  I could just grab him from beside me rather than walking all the way to his room.  So... I hadn't really thought about when I would move him into his room... but I didn't think it would be this soon.  And I really didn't think it would be hard for me! 

Somehow since we have gotten back from our Thanksgiving trip - Colin has outgrown his cradle.  Here he is at 2 weeks old...

and here he is now

obviously too big for it!

So... I sucked it up, got his monitor all set up, and on Thursday night Colin slept in his room for the first time. 

And I survived =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow he's growing so fast! But still super cute!

Carrie said...

Yay! Good for you both. I know that was a hard step though! Glad you survived!