Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Walking around...

Colin is walking around everywhere!  It is now his main mode of transportation.  He has been walking for a few weeks now, but just within the past couple days has he gone from mostly crawling to mostly walking.  Today I was in the kitchen starting dinner, and he would walk from me to the living room, and back to me, and back to the living room... this went on and on!  It is so amazing to see him becoming his own person!  I love it!  I waited in the kitchen with my camera for him to make his return...



He was so proud of himself!  He even brought me our computer cord!  =)
When he got real close, he started doing this face:

Silly boy!
I just love this kid!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! I can't believe he is already walking! Wow amazing!