Tuesday, October 4, 2011

THE birthday...


He is one.  My baby boy is one whole year!  I can't believe it!   I may have got a little carried away with the party =)  I alway said I wouldn't have a big party, or a big theme... but once it got here I did anyway!  We decided on a beach theme since we now live so close to the beach.

I made a birthday banner!  I was so excited about this!  It turned out so good - and I will be able to use this every year for Colin!

The birthday boy had a blast with the beach balls!  He was so happy... the party was right after his first nap - so he was well rested!

I made some "ocean" punch.  And had fun making the rest of the food...

My mother in law was staying here, so she helped decorate some of the cupcakes.  We had pasta salad, fruit, jello (with [swedish] fish in it), flip flop [nutter butter] cookies, hotdogs, goldfish, lifesavers, and cupcakes.

Us with our birthday boy!

Colin got to open presents - which he did help with some... but he mainly liked the boxes and ribbons.  He had a blast in this wagon... but he also really liked making a tunnel with the box it came in =) 
After presents we let Colin have a birthday cupcake... and he LOVED it!  He ate the entire thing!  There was almost nothing left when he was finished!

We had a cute shot of the 3 of us, but I really liked this action shot!  Colin decided to share his cupcake with me!

It was so great for everyone to come out and help us celebrate Colin's birthday!  We are so blessed and thankful for our sweet little man!

No comments: