Thursday, January 3, 2013

Overachiever...

I didn't really make a resolution for 2012... I guess I kind of said that I was going to get in shape... but I found out I was pregnant in February, then had a miscarriage, then found out I was pregnant again in September, sooooo that really didn't happen.  I did do the gym thing and bike a lot in between.  Maybe that counts =)  I really enjoy biking, so I will try again starting in June/July...

I also have been taking a picture everyday since 2011: A Beane A Day.  AND I completed it again this year!  Yay me!  The reason for the title?  Looks like in November I added a "November 31".  haha  I guess I was carried away!

Guess I'm not really making a real resolution... I am going to continue taking a pic every day.  It is a great way to make sure I'm not missing any moments!  And it gives me a fun calendar every year... I make a college each month of the pics and then make a calender, so this January I get to see what we were up to a year ago.  Fun! 

Good luck to those of you that are making resolutions (including my husband)!

No comments: