I am keeping track of all the updates on Addison at the top of the blog... it is an easy way for me to click and look back on what was going on.
Guess who was three months old yesterday?!
- taking about 4 naps a day... one of which is usually about 3 hours. And it's during Colin's nap, which is awesome!
- sleeping at night up to 9 hours straight. Most nights it is about 6, but she spoils me every now and then with the longer hour stretches.
- laughing. Adorable!
- found her hands and her tongue. She sticks her tongue out all the time! And he has started sucking her thumb. It's nice because it sooths her to sleep most of the time.
- still not taking a paci... or bottle. I will admit, I haven't been the greatest at pursuing the bottle. Pumping is not fun. And neither is pouring perfectly good milk down the drain. (when she doesn't drink it out of the bottle). I haven't given up... so we shall see.
- has been diagnosed with reflux. Boo. But I'm not completely convinced she has it... she was arching her back at night and was crying real big and I would have to nurse her to sleep. But it seemed like gas to me. Or just a demanding baby. Either way, she seems to be better.
We are so in love with our little girl!