I am keeping track of all the updates on Addison at the top of the blog... it is an easy way for me to click and look back on what was going on.
My baby girl is 8 months old!
She is such a good baby! I can't believe how fast time is flying!
- She loves to stand! She won't move her feet, but she loves to be standing up!
- Has 2 bottom teeth, and she may be working on the top ones as we speak...
- Sleeps between 6-11 hours at night. Takes 2 naps (most days)
- Wears 9 month clothes
- Started waving
- Jams to music! Whenever there is music playing, or even if someone is singing, she starts waving her arms and kicking her feet.
- Is great at eating baby food... but when I put a Puff, or Cherrio, in her mouth she makes an awful face and spits it out. Or acts like she is gagging.
- Likes to play with cups. She hasn't gotten the concept of actually drinking from the straw yet.
- Scoots around on her tummy... and just started going forward crawling, but mostly it is just backwards.
- Has gotten WAY better about riding in the car (knock on wood!)
She was done =)
This sweet girl is such a blessing! Colin is still so in love with her... I am so thankful for that! Garet and I just soak up our little family! Love this angel!