Monday, August 17, 2009

Birthday...

Today is my birthday! I will be 27 at exactly 9:30 tonight :)

Garet and I pretty much celebrated yesterday (since my bday is on a Monday - blah!) Garet made it really special. We first hung out with some friends at their pool on Saturday, then that night we went to the rodeo!!! I didn't take any pictures, but it was a lot of fun! They even had one of those mechanical bulls that a lot of the kids got on. It was hysterical!

Yesterday I woke up to a breakfast of cinnamon buns and sausage. Garet gave me my presents too. After church we went and saw the movie Julie & Julia. It was really cute! Garet even cooked us dinner! What a treat!

I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband!! My parents gave me a call early this morning and sang Happy Birthday to me! It was great! I am going to get to see them in less than a month now!! I am SOOO excited!! It's been too long :)

3 comments:

Wife, Mama, Meghan said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You guys are so cute! I think it is about time for a little Beane to be running around?!?!?

Amanda said...

Happy happy Birthday!!!! That movie sounds cute!

Anonymous said...

Happy Late Birthday Kelly!!!
Your hair cut is very cute!
Love,
Carla