Thursday, August 20, 2009

Rainy night...

Garet is working late tonight - so I decided to bake! I made banana bread and it was so good! I love baking - especially on a rainy night like tonight. The house smells sooo good, and while the bread is cookin I can curl up on the couch!

I am so glad tomorrow is Friday!! I have been battling a cold this week, so the work day has felt like it is dragging on. I have a cough with this cold - and let me just tell you... it really freaks out my dog. As you know, Suzi is a little crazy :) She really gets weird when people cough. I don't know why, and I don't know what started it, but when someone coughs she will run to Garet (or me if Garet isn't around) and sit behind us. Then she will refuse to go near that person. So, when it is me that's coughing she is Garet's shadow! If Garet isn't home (like tonight) she will sit in the furthest part of the house. Right now she is in our bathroom. If I really get worked up coughing, she will come slowly walking up to me and give me a lick then slowly walk away.

Weird I tell ya!

2 comments:

Wife, Mama, Meghan said...

Oooooh that is a fave in our house too. I just made some the other day too! So yummy and comforting! Yours looks very pretty!

Amanda said...

Oh that is sooo funny! Suzi she is a silly one.