Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Getting ready for Christmas...

This past weekend, Garet and I started getting our decorations out for Christmas.

Friday night, the news kept saying that it would snow. I really just didn't believe them. But when I let Suzi out for the last time before bed, sure enough we had snow! By Saturday morning we woke up to this:
Not much, but it's snow :)
I ended up going to the gym at around 9 that morning, and by the time I got back it was pretty much all gone! So I'm glad I got at least a few pictures!
So, Garet got all the decorations down from the attic. We don't have too many yet, but we put up what we do have (sorry I didn't get pics of them). I mentioned before that we were debating on a tree... we decided not to get one. Sad, I know. But we really just won't have time to enjoy it. Everything else is out - our stockings, lights on the mantel, our surfing Santa, garland...
We also have this santa and dog thing that my mom got us from Hallmark about 4 years ago that sings. Everytime we play it Suzi starts crying! She hates it! Even if she just sees it, she gets all crazy about it. So this year we pulled it out, and sadly, the batteries are dying. I tried to get a video of Suzi with it... I have never uploaded a video on here, so hopefully it works. She already got the craziness out the first time we played it, but she is still standing guard while it's going

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The video worked fine..I think Suzi has a new friend!
Can't wait to see you next week!!!
xoxo, Mom