Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Wedding Shower...

While I was in Charlotte we had a wedding shower for my brother and Kailey. Well first off, on Saturday my mom and I went and got a mani/pedi. It was so much fun! The guy that did mine was hilarious! He picked out red - I usually keep my fingernails neutral, so it was a nice, festive, change :)

On Sunday afternoon, we all gathered at one of my mom's friends houses to have the shower. Here is Kailey with her mom (on the left) and her soon to be mother-in-law (my mom, on the right).
They got lots of nice stuff!! I can remember the showers and how great it was to receive such wonderful gifts (and gift cards!) While she was opening gifts everyone kept asking her how many bows she ripped... she had no idea what we were talking about! Has anyone else heard this - however many ribbons/bows you rip will determine how many children you will have.

It was a great time with the girls, although my brother did make an appearance. He stopped by at the end to help get the gifts in the car.
I am so excited for the wedding!! I know Kailey's counting down the days... I think it's at 18!!!

No comments: