Thursday, December 17, 2009

An outtake and I'm gone...

YAY!!! Tomorrow I am headed to Charlotte!

My co-worker is picking me up in the morning for work, then she is driving me to the airport after work. I hear that there is supposed to be snow and sleet in Charlotte tomorrow night... my plane lands at 9:30! I pray that the weather doesn't interfere!

For our Christmas picture this year we used the one that is at the top of my blog. We probably took no less than 60 pictures! When we take our family pics I set up my camera on a delayed timer and then it takes like 6 in a row... we usually get some pretty funny ones! Here is one of the outtakes
Check out that tongue! She always gets Garet really good! :)
Don't know if I'll be blogging while I'm away... if not hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!!

No comments: