Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Some Charlotte friends...

The last couple days we were in Charlotte we got to meet up with a couple friends! It is so hard to try to catch up with everyone - especially now that people aren't living in the same area anymore! I did get to see one of my very best friends, Marsha!
Marsha and I have known each other since kindergarten! We have literally been through everything together :) Last year Marsha graduated from vet school, got married and moved to Texas to do an internship. Her hubby is a vet too - we had lunch with doctors! It was really nice to catch up with her! She was able to make the flight to Charlotte to see her family too.
Skip, Marsha, me and Garet
Of course Garet got his shot in!

We also got to meet up with one of Garet's friends, Justin and his wife Jessica. Garet met Justin in college - they were in the same fraternity. We actually got someone else to take our picture this time :)
Although it was sad leaving, it helps to know that we'll be back in two more weeks! It seems crazy that Christmas is almost here!
-- speaking of Christmas... I am debating putting up a tree this year... We will literally only have 2 weeks to enjoy it. Does that make me a scrooge??? haha Of course, I will put up all my other decorations. We'll see.

No comments: