- Sleeps up to 5 1/2 hours at night... this is a huge blessing! Although this isn't an every night occurrence... yet. Either way he sleeps in at least 3 hour increments at night.
- Smiles - and it is priceless!! I tried to get a picture, but this was as close as I could get. I'm sure pretty soon it won't be hard to capture!
- Eats pretty much right on schedule - every 3 hours during day. He must know what a planner/scheduler his mommy is!
- Takes 1-2 hour naps about 5 times a day. We try to keep him awake so he can sleep better at night.
- Hates tummy time, but holds head up really well while we have him on our shoulder.
- Likes baths, walks and car rides.
Garet and I are so blessed to have this little one! We are soaking up every moment!!