Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Conversation with Colin...

Me: Hey Colin!  You are such a cute baby!!
Colin: Hey mom!  Thanks!  You're a cute mom! 

M: Oh thank you honey!  Let's talk about last night... remember, you woke me up a lot...
C: What?  Who?  Me??

M: Yes my darling boy.  You.  You know, ever since you started rolling from your back to your tummy you do it all. the. time.  Everytime you are laying flat, you flip. 
C: Hmmm...  Yes mom, I guess you're right.  I just love to flip!  But honestly once I'm on my tummy I have no idea how to flip back onto my back!  So I get really mad and just start screaming!

M: I noticed that last night - ya know when you woke up every. single. hour.  Mom is going to have to start trying new techniques to get you to stay asleep.... or at least stop screaming every hour when you are on your tummy.
C:  Aw shucks mom!  Look how cute I am....

M:  You are so right son!  I love you so much!  What were we talking about again?...

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Awww he is cute! And you and revamped your blog. I really love it!

Granny Kay said...

he couldn't in any way be cuter.....
and yes, I am beginning to c just a bit of Garet S Beane in these photos !!!
granny K