Thursday, January 20, 2011

Making moves...

I can't believe I haven't blogged about this yet!

On January 14, Colin rolled over!
He had been trying for a few weeks... He would get almost all the way over but then couldn't pull his arm through.  I tried to capture a picture of him almost rolling...
See how his right arm is still stuck under him?

But last Friday he was on his mat and I looked away for like 5 minutes, when I looked back he was completely on his stomach!  It surprised me!  He was so happy!  haha  Since then he has done it a couple more times.  He has also been on his stomach a couple times in his crib when I get him in the mornings.  I don't think he can figure out how to flip back yet.  He just stays on his tummy.

Suzi likes to show him how it's done!


2 comments:

Lacey said...

Cute picture of Suzi, and yay Colin!!

Your new blog layout is cute too!

L Davis said...

hahaha..do they both get treats for tricks?!!!lol