Sunday, January 30, 2011

Grandparents visit...

So, Friday afternoon Colin and I were just sitting around waiting on Grandmama and Papaw to get here...

Finally around 5 they pulled in our driveway!  Colin usually has his last feeding around 7/7:30 and then goes to bed, so they didn't get to visit too long.  But yesterday they got to hang out all day!
Colin showed them how well he rolls, how he can kick and splash in the tub, how he can scream at the top of his lungs... it's been great =)
But last night, my baby decided to get a cold.... him and I were up at midnight, and he finally drifted to sleep in my arms in the recliner.  Sweet boy.  I am hoping he can get rid of this soon!  It's so sad to hear him congested.
At least he isn't acting like he feels bad!  We have two more days with my parents!  Woo hoo!

No comments: