Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow days...

We woke up yesterday morning to 7" of snow!  It was so pretty! 

After breakfast we bundled up and went playing!  Suzi just pranced around at first, but then started running all around!  She really liked eating it!  At one point she started pawing at the ground - next thing we knew she pulled out a tennis ball!!  There is no telling how long that ball had been there! 

I got Colin bundled and we snapped a couple pictures of him in the snow.  (I know, I know, I forgot to put on his mittens... but he was only out there for a minute)

On A Beane A Day I posted my favorite one of him outside =)  He wasn't thrilled about it, but he never did cry!

Garet made a snow angel in our front yard - the actual angel didn't show up too well.  In the picture you can't even tell it's an angel.

We also made a snowman!  It has been forever since I made one!  We had a blast!!

(Now is it bad that I'm ready for the warm weather??????)

No comments: